Friday, January 4, 2013

John Wall to Return Soon, What Does that Mean?

John Wall is expected to make his return to the Wizards soon. I feel like I am one of the few people that think this team can have a big turn-around. While i don't agree with how this team is constructed, I do think they can go on a run once Wall gets full strength.

Regardless of what happens with this team, they need Wall to come back and look good running this team. My best case scenario is for the team to come on late and win quite a few games but miss the playoff. Then the least likely part needs to happen. they would have to win the lottery and a add stud (like Bennett, Noel, or Muhammad). I don't know, I'm not a scout.

 Regardless of what happens, I still feel like this team needs to be more successful in drafts, whether it is a top pick, a late first, or second round pick. They need to stop being viewed as the organization that can't get out of it's own way. I don't want to hear, "The Learners are Cheap". I am getting the feeling Monumental Sports is cheap.

If Wall is unable to return to form and continue to grow, the dark ages may well be ahead for this team. I don't have faith in this teams front office and right now I am just hoping they get lucky. Ted will keep Grunfeld here for his whole contract. To me, this is all I have to hope for at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment