Monday, November 26, 2012

The Journey to Win Number One... ( continued again)

I'm in here watching this game.  I don't actually believe the Wizards will win this game, but you never know. This team needs John Wall bad. If that doesn't help this team is they have no hope.

I am almost at the point where I really want a change of leadership. Ernie Grunfeld has had more than a fair amount of time on the job. I think the way to do it is to bring in a new GM before the trade deadline. Then have him hire a good coach and let them work.

It is San Antonio 48 Washington 46. In the second quarter and the game is competitive, that is all I can ask for really.

Speaking of Eddie Jordan, he was the best coach this team has ever had. It is too bad Grunfeld wouldn't build the kind of team he wanted and needed. The mistake was made long ago when Abe hired Eddie the coach before he hired a GM. It is no wonder this team can't win, the foundation has not been laid correctly.

60 - 48 spurs up at the half. Yes, that is a 12 - 2 run.66 - 50 9:-8 to go in the third and I am watch some football for a while. This is simply not fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment