Thursday, June 13, 2013

Jamaal Franklin #NBADraftProspect2013 #WashingtonWizards

One prospect that I think would be a good fit for the Wizards, depending on if they trade up into the first round and he is available. Jamaal Franklin could be the type of guy that adds a different dimension to the team.Here is a video scouting report.



Also to get a better idea about him, this is an interview with NBA Draft Insider.

I have made it known that I want Otto Porter, if Washington can get both I would be happy.But that scenario isn't very likely. For Washington to get Franklin, more likely Porter was taken earlier and they took  Noel or Bennett (I hope Noel if no Porter) and Franklin would be a great scenario. The draft is getting closer and the Wizards need to not mess this important off-season up.

No comments:

Post a Comment